Error Code 0-4 appears when you try to install office program on windows 10 operating system. It may happen due to the broken registry on windows operating system.
Most of the other items recommend you to repair the program or reinstall it. But we assume you are reading this article today because the problem is not yet resolved.
Solutions for Error Code 0-4:
To avoid this Error Code 0-4 on your computer, you should have made this update. We generally understand when the program stops working and shows the alert window that says “Your program is corrupted when you restarted your computer with Error Code 0-4“.
Let me tell you the steps here that can help you solve your problem. I am sure you have already tried to repair the program. If not, you can follow the steps below.
- First, open your control panel and click on programs and features.
- Then search and select your office program.
- Click the Change button to continue with the quick repair or an online repair.
- If you have already done this and the problem is still pending, I advise you to uninstall the program once. It is explained below.
- Continuing with the previous steps, you must choose an option directly to uninstall.
If you again get an Error Code 0-4 while performing the above process, I advise you to scan your computer thoroughly using a system file verification process.
SFC scan to Correct Error Code 0-4:
SFC SCAN is the command line we use to do this process. I will explain the detailed steps on how to perform this scan.
- First, open the command prompt as administrator.
- Then type the following syntax in the command line window.
- SFC / SCANNOW
- And press Enter
This process can result in a positive note that says all problems are resolved and the negative side of the negative result could be that your window is damaged.
In this case, you should really work hard to reinstall the Windows operating system.
Making a backup of the data is the most important thing to make sure that you will not lose your personal files.
If you have problems to perform this method, we recommend that you choose a Technical Support from us to help you better.
We have many users who resolved it on their first attempt with us and gave us many positive comments and star ratings for this article.
And I am sure that any disaster that would have happened for a few is due to system hardware dependencies. An old computer that was upgraded from XP to 10 is certainly not compatible with these programs. It is a coincidence to have problems like 1 in 100.