Error Code 32-4 is known as a problem with the broken registry on your system according to this Microsoft article for Windows 10 users.
Most of the other items recommend you repair the program or reinstall it. But we assume you are reading this today because the problem is not yet resolved.
Solutions for Error Code 32-4 :
To avoid this Error Code 32-4, follow the below steps that can help you solve your problem.
- First, open your control panel and click on programs and features.
- Then search and select your office program.
- Click the Change button to continue with the quick repair or an online repair.
- If you have already done this and the problem is still pending, I advise you to uninstall the program once. It is explained below.
- Continuing with the previous steps, you must choose an option directly to uninstall.
If you again get an Error Code 32-4 while performing the above process, I advise you to scan your computer thoroughly using a system file verification process.
SFC Scan to Correct Error Code 32-4 :
SFC SCAN is the command line we use to perform this process. Please find the below steps explained to perform this scan.
- First, open the command prompt as administrator.
- Then type the following syntax in the command line window.
- SFC / SCANNOW and click on Enter key button.
This process can result in a positive note stating the problem is resolved and there are also chances of negative result which may damage your window.
In this case, you should really work hard to reinstall the Windows operating system.
Making a backup of the data is the most important thing to make sure that you will not lose your personal files.
In case you are facing any challenges to perform this method, we recommend you to contact our experienced Technical Team to assist you in this case, to help you resolve your issue in a better way.
We have fixed to resolve the issue in the first attempt for many users with us who gave us a positive feedback and also star ratings for this article.
I am sure that any disaster that would have happened for a few is due to system hardware dependencies. An old computer that was upgraded from XP to 10 is certainly not compatible with these programs. It is a coincidence to have problems like 1 in 100.
We guarantee your money and service. If you want to see the procedure for paid support, you can ask the Technician Available online here on this page.