[Fixed] Solutions for Error Code 30175-4 | Microsoft Office 2019 & 2016
Error code 30175- 4 in Office 2019 & 2016
The error code 30175-4 appears when you try to open Office program on Windows operating system. This was found first when the office program is not reinstalled but an operating system is upgraded. One may repair or reinstall the software, before you proceed read the below information for reference.
Disclaimers: Before you attempt to fix any Microsoft office error code 30175-4, we highly recommend to take a registry backup and set a system restore point. Because this process involves repair of registry items and changes to the system affected files. In such cases, if it goes wrong by any chance in this troubleshoot process, we can revert back the settings if we have a system restore point?
Also, you can save any unsaved documents, backup email settings and folders, spreadsheets, and any other office related things you feel important.
(In case if you not sure how to back up, consult our Experts for assistance)
Issue Type: Error Code 30175-4
Office programs will not open at all and give you an error code 1058-4. Even you get a different error code 30175-4 (19) when you try to repair or uninstall.
This is found on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 machines recently.
First, do a disc clean up so that we can remove old-Microsoft office installation traces from your computer.
How to do disc-cleanup:-
Method-1 Creating shortcut
1. Right-click on your computer home screen, Go to “new” in the list and select “Shortcut “.
2. After clicking on a shortcut, a command prompt window will open and type the command “cleanmgr.exe” in it and name as you like to remember it as a disc clean up shortcut button.
3. Then an icon will appear on your home screen, click on it and select required disc to clean up. (Normally Software gets installed on DRIVE:C which is default here).
4. Then a list of folders will appear, select temp folder, recycle bin and proceed to clean up the disc.
Watch this video to follow above steps for a disc cleanup.
1. Open drives window (Shortcut CTRL+E and choose PC name from right side panel)
2. Right-click on C: drive and select properties.
3. In the properties window, select Disc clean up button to proceed and then follow the step-4 from method -1.
It takes some time if the computer has too many junk files to clean up.
If you have a different issue, we are welcome to investigate and provide a relevant solution. Here are few things which we can try to resolve this issue.
1. The first attempt is to check if there is any previously installed program with the same version.
That needs to be removed and then the installation should be commenced from the beginning.
2. If we don’t see any previously installed similar programs, it is recommended to run a network check through the command line.
The command prompt should be opened using the administrative permissions and then network command which needs to be executed as follows.
Irrespective of the version of your office program, it is a very common line to check the status of your previously installed office program.
The server name should not show you as unknown.
3. If the server name is shown as unknown, restart your router or the modem and execute the same steps again.
4. If the server check passes correctly, then use the other setup file which is related to 64 bit from advanced steps under the office setup file.
5. If the error code, still appears after the installation, attempt to repair the office programs.
6. If the Office repair fails again with some error, a reinstallation of the office is required.
7. If the Office repair succeeds and you still see the same error code, then perform a system file scan on your windows using the following steps.
You can perform a system file scan process on a command prompt window with administrative rights.
How to do an SFC Scan:-
1. Click on the start button and type “cmd”
2. Open “Command prompt window” and type “SFC/SCANNOW” PRESS enter button,
3. The scanning process start and this process takes sometime to finish. Please wait until it gives results.
Meanwhile, This video shows how to do SFC scan:
If the computer says, no integrity violations found, then try to reinstall the program which may sometimes replaces the corrupted files on your office program.
If that fails to work, it requires to repair the Windows operating system.
It is also found that Windows will scan very slowly and may show you a sluggishness while opening the events on your computer.
It is also recommended to run the windows updates regularly, make sure it is set to automatic updates. Otherwise manually install the updates from your end. The windows 10 updates will download the latest drivers for your computer hardware irrespective of brand or the manufacturer.
All the driver updates for windows 10 are sent along with Windows 10 updates only.
If you would like to have a support taken through a technical assistance, feel free to initiate a chat or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete information of the computer make and model, office or windows operating system versions and the best time to reach you for support.
We provide support for Microsoft products like Windows and Office and Outlook, we can also setup free tools provided and included with Microsoft Windows and can train you on how to use them to maintain the health of your computer.
You can also ask for System Repair Image support or some Recovery help, we also restore your computer to a point when it was working fine without any issues.
Feel free to chat with us for any support. Free assistance can be provided for all the basic troubleshooting without any additional resources.
Otherwise, chat with our Technician to fix your computer issues Now!
As a result, our technicians will resolve all issues on your computer.
More Issues to Error Code 30175-4 in Office 365, 2016/2019