Are you getting Activation Problems With Office 365. Here we are giving you the best methods for solve Activation Problems in Office 365.
Solutions For Activation Problems With Office 365:
Method 1: Verify that you’re assigned a license in the Microsoft Office 365 portal
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal, click Settings and then click Office 365 settings.
- Locate the Assigned licenses area.
- If you see the latest desktop version of Office, you have an Office subscription assigned correctly.
- If you don’t see The latest desktop version of Office, contact your admin or go to the following Microsoft websites:
- For Small Business admin: Assign or remove licenses
- For Enterprise or Midsize admin: Assign or remove licenses, or view a list of unlicensed users
Method 2: Uninstall the Office product key by using the “OSPP.VBS /unpkey” command
- Click Products on the top menu.
- Select the domain through the radio buttons, in case you have more than one.
- Click Start using Microsoft Office 365.
- Enter the information about the company’s contact. This includes the name, the surname, complete address, telephone, and e-mail address, as well as the company name.
- Enter the Initial domain for Office 365 for example, portal.
- Click Next.
- In the second step establish whether the user will have administrative rights by clicking on the button next to Is administrator.
- Enter the username of the administrator. Note this will be the name you are going to use to log into Microsoft Office 365 as well as the first e-mail account created for Microsoft Office 365.
- Register the complete name and the display name of the administrator, as well as the location the services are going to be used in.
- Click Next.
- In the last step of the wizard, check that all of the data entered is correct and click Finish in order to start the activation of the service. If you need to edit the data you entered, click Previous.
still, need assistance(remote or live) to resolve the issue initiate the chat.